Job Analysis is a crucial process to fully understand the nature of certain job and selecting the right person for those positions. It is a process to analyze the tasks needed to be performed, the competencies required to perform those tasks and the connection between the tasks and competencies for the particular job. The data gathered from the Job Analysis can be further used to:
- Establish and document the required competencies for the job
- Validate the tasks performed in the job and identify gaps
- Provide better mechanism for resource selection
- Design and Formulate better teams
Information obtain after a job analysis can also be used to determine job requirements, training needs, position classification and grade levels, and inform other personnel actions, such as promotions and performance appraisals.
Job Description of Operation Manager
Company Name: ABC PVT LTD.
Job Title: Operation Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
Oversee arrange, direct, and coordinate the overall operations of organization deal with vendors and other administrative tasks. Duties and responsibilities include implementation of policies and procedures in the organization, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and general staff, but are too diverse and general in nature to be classified in any one functional area of management or administration, such as personnel, purchasing, or administrative services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and coordinate activities with different departments.
- Manage general staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to help in Audit of the organization and for Annual general Meeting.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements, train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Direct and coordinate organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, and increase efficiency.
- Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
- Locate, select, and procure merchandise for resale, representing management in purchase negotiations.
- Vendor selection and evaluation to maintain positive relationship with organization.
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns.
- Plan and arrange events for the organization.
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
- Manage the movement of goods into and out for customer facility.
- Plan store layouts, and design displays.
- Maintain employees leave record and attendance records.
Experience, Education Required
Degree in business administration, commerce or management.
Minimum three (3) years experience in operations management.
Knowledge, Skills Required
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace.
- Knowledge of Labor Standards.
- Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status.
- Persuasive with details and facts.
- Delegate responsibilities effectively.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
- Stress Management.
- Ability to make quick decisions for the sake of organization.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Ability of multitasking.
Personal Skills & Abilities
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Honesty and responsible
- Taking Initiatives
- Self Confidence
- Business Judgmental
- Stress Tolerance